To create an efficient tool to make timely management decisions at both the operation and strategic levels on the basis of a diversified analysis of information aggregated by business areas.
The IIS LME project covered all types of the company's activity at the installation phase of oil&gas field facilities, first and foremost, activities related to the management of large capital construction, operation drilling and geologic exploration projects:
1. Planning and management processes:
2. Key processes:
- PD – Engineering and technological support of oil and gas production;
- ST – Hydrocarbons marketing, sales and transportation management;
- FA – Engineering and technological support of capital construction and field facilities installation projects;
3. Auxiliary processes:
4. FM – Finance management
- LG – Legal support of the activity
- PO – Goods, works, services purchasing management
- HR – Human resources management
- RI – Information management
- AC – Financial accounting organization and execution
- SY – IS and IT development and support
- CS – Corporate service management
Considering the requirements of the international participants of the field development project, the systems and solutions are available in several languages.
The IT-infrastructure and hardware & software package are organized to meet high requirements for speed, reliability and security of systems. The possibility of remote mobile management is ensured.
- The Company's key management processes at the start phase of field development and construction are organized and automated. The implementation of the large-scale production objectives and plans set by the Company is ensured thanks to high-quality information support and IT resources.
- As part of the project, business process regulations were developed and approved in compliance with international practice standards and in accordance with the corporate methodology adopted in NK LUKOIL (over 500 regulatory and methodological documents in Russian and English were developed). The standardization of the Company's investment and economic processes was ensured.
- According to the approved Regulations, over 100 business processes were designed and implemented within the framework of IIS LME; the total number of IIS LME users is over 1000 people.
- The reporting generated by IIS LME meets the requirements of the law of the region where the Company is operating and of the Ministry of Oil of the Iraq Republic.
- The Company's employees acquired the opportunity to work in the common information space of the Lukoil Overseas Holding and to have remote access to the information resources of IIS LME from any part of the world.
Download information about the project
"I want to highlight the high caliber of the Parma-Telecom LLC's consultants' work, their knowledge of modern solutions, deep industry-specific capabilities in the oil & gas sector, knowledge of LUKOIL Overseas Holding specifics and objectives. The contractor's professionalism ensured a high quality of business processes mapping during the implementation of system settings and the development of project and regulatory/methodological documents development.
Our Company expresses its gratitude to the Parma-Telecom LLC for the high caliber of functional and technical elaboration of tasks, as well as for its professional approach to project implementation in general.”
Managing Director of LUKOIL Mid-East Ltd., Nasyrov Iskander Nailyevich
* The project was implemented by the Parma-Telecom company (ITPS Group)
** The material is available in Russian version only