Developing and Reengineering of Business Processes
Methods of business process description and reengineering based on the best time-tested methodologies (IDEF0, IDEF3, UML ActivityDiagram, WFD, DFD, ARIS eEPC etc.).
- Organized ARIS client server modelling environment.
- Integrated industry business process repository (oil industry).
- Solution designed to integrate ARIS modelling environment with interfacing systems (SAP, SharePoint etc.).
Our team and competencies
- Wide range of experts for various functional areas and disciplines.
- Continuous professional development through adoption of global best practices, attending conferences, round table discussions and being members of expert communities.
Standard business needs of our customers:
- The need for a formalized and transparent description of business processes.
- Inefficiency and non-transparency of business processes and bottlenecks.
- Optimization of personnel levels, company standardization in line with ISO, national and corporate regulations.
- Implementation of an enterprise management system.
- Update of an existing formalized business model. Technical and methodological support for business models.
We can improve management efficiency by:
- Formalizing business processes
- Defining structure and limits of business processes.
- Organizing internal control of department activities.
- Defining responsibilities of managers and employees.
- Defining department objectives.
- Analysing and re-working business processes
- Fixing cross-functional problems (identifying bottlenecks within business processes).
- Assessing process quality and products.
- Streamlining organizational structures
- Optimizing organizational design.
- Organizational transformations.
- Aligning the headcount of departments with labour intensity of operations.
- Delegating responsibilities.
- Concentrating similar type operations within one department.
- Standardizing activities (ISO, state and national standards)
- Implementing enterprise management systems
Qualitative and quantitative effects
- Increased awareness of managers and other personnel about company’s business processes and their respective roles in business processes.
- Less time spent on recruitment and training of new personnel.
- Less time spent on routine business processes by eliminating duplicate operations, bottlenecks through business process unification.
- Improved employee productivity.
- Increased quality and timeliness of decision-making and implementation as well as a decrease in errors and other problems.
- Reduced international ISO standard certification timeframe by 6-7%.
- Reduced implementation time at conceptual and detail design stages by 6–8%.
- Reduction in man-hours required for design documentation preparation by 5–6%.
Order a consultation