The following terms and definitions apply to the present User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) and to the resulting or related relations of the Parties:
The Agreement comprises the present document along with all additions, changes and the obligatory documents specified therein.
The User is a capable natural person entering into this Agreement in their own interest or is acting on behalf of, and in the interests of, the legal entity for whom they are a representative.
The Site/Sites refer to any of the automated information systems available on the following domains (including subdomains) on the Internet: itps.com, parma-telecom.ru.
Mobile Application refers to a computer program intended for installation and use on a Device, allowing the User to access the Service using a communication network.
The Operator is Parma-Telecom LLC (OGRN 1035900071987), located at 614000, Perm, Sovetskaya, 51a, which organizes and/or carries out processing of Personal Data, as well as determining the purposes of processing Personal Data, composition of Personal Data subject to processing, and actions (operations) performed with Personal Data.
The term Application refers to a computer program and/or database, including the Site and the Mobile application, designed to provide access to the Service using the Device for information purposes.
Device denotes a personal computer, a tablet, a mobile phone, a communicator, a smartphone, or any other device allowing using the Application and/or Service for their functional purpose.
Service is a set of services provided to the User through use of the Application.
Cookies are a small fragment of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer that the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when they try to open the page for a corresponding site.
IP-address is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol.
The Operator notifies the User that the collection of the User's metadata by the Operator (cookies, IP-address and location information) is necessary for the functioning of the Site.
In case you are against the collection, processing and storage of your Personal Data, we suggest that you leave the Site.
By leaving a message on the Site or registering for participation in the event on the Site, or performing any other actions on the Operator's Website, the User confirms that they have read and expressed full consent to the terms of this Agreement without any modification or addition. Acting of their own free will and in their interest, and also affirming their legal capacity, the User gives their consent to the Operator to process their Personal Data in accordance with the conditions set out below.
- Depending on the business functions implemented by the Operator, processing of Personal Data can be carried out both with the use of automation tools, including information and telecommunications networks, and without the use of automation. Processing of Personal Data without the use of automation can be carried out by committing documents to electronic data carriers.
- A mandatory condition for visiting the Site and using the services offered by the Site is the full and unconditional acceptance by the User of the Privacy Statement terms, posted and/or available on the Internet at itps.com.
- By joining this Agreement, the User agrees to processing of the following Personal Data: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of work and position held; user data (location information, OS type and version, browser type and version, device type and screen resolution, the source the user came from, from which site or through what ad, the OS language and the Browser, the pages opened and the user’s navigational journey; IP-address; cookies.
- Personal Data provided by Users is not publicly available.
- The purpose of Personal Data processing is the processing of incoming User requests with the purpose of providing advice and providing answers to the questions asked; Analytics of Users' actions on the Site and functioning of the Site; registration of Users for participation in events, which are announced on the Operator's Website; sending out ads and newsletters.
- The legal grounds for processing Personal Data is provided for by the following regulatory legal acts: The Constitution of the Russian Federation; Federal Law #152-FZ from 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data"; Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 01.11.2012 #1119 "On the approval of the requirements for the protection of Personal Data when processed in personal information systems", and the Privacy Statement posted by the Operator on itps.com.
- The following actions will be performed with Personal Data during processing: collection; processing, recording; classification; accumulation; storage; rectification (update, modification); extraction; depersonalization; use; transmission, incl. at the request of the court, including, to third parties, with the observance of measures ensuring the protection of Personal Data from unauthorized access (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
The Personal Data is stored for no longer than the time it takes to process the Personal Data, but no less than one year from the date of the last visit to the Site by the User, or until written revocation of the Personal Data sent by the User is made to the following address: 614000, Perm, PO Box 163.
The storage of Personal Data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law #125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
In the event of a withdrawal of Personal Data or the consent to the processing of Personal Data by the owner or their representative, the Operator has the right to continue processing Personal Data without the consent of the User if there are grounds specified in cl. 2 - 11 part 1 article 6, part 2 article 10 and Part 2, Article 11 of the Federal Law #152-FZ "On Personal Data" from 27.07.2006.
- The present consent shall be deemed valid right up until the processing of Personal Data is terminated in the cases specified in clause 7 of the present Agreement.