From 2014 to 2016, in the capacity of a RusGazEngineering Group contractor, the ITPS Group developed design documentation for information and engineering systems for a number of gas condensate fields such as Adamtash, Gumbulak and Jarkuduk-Yangi Kizilcha of the LUKOIL Uzbekistan Operating Company, LLC.
The project included the following subsystems:
- TETRA radio systems (4 base stations, 6 optical repeaters)
- telephone communication system (2 private branch exchanges, 30 DECT base stations, 200 telephone units)
- data communication system (5 terminal exchanges, 64 access switches)
- intercom and alarm warning system (2 units 9.5 kW)
- structured cabling system (fiber optic lines 300 km, 1100 UTP copper ports cat. 6)
- satellite and broadcast TV system (12 subscriber stations)
- CCTV monitoring system (22 explosion proof cameras)
- control and monitoring system (control center, video wall)
- uninterrupted power supply
- IT system (250 workstations)
- information security system
- coordinated universal time system (15 IP time stations).
Download information about the project
The design documentation helps to timely procure and install necessary materials, integrate telecommunication systems and put the system into commercial operation within a specified project timeframe and budget.