To improve the performance of the LUKOIL-Perm LLC departments by reducing the effort related to the verification of the relevant analytical information.
During the project implementation the following works were executed:
- budget scheduling and control, agreeing with the LUKOIL-Perm LLC Client Service, with the LUKOIL-Inform LLC General Client;
- analysis of regulated information flows, requirements to the development of an automated calculation matching process, interviewing final users, technical design preparation, agreeing with the LUKOIL-Perm LLC functional Client;
- development of software for the automation of the payment reconciliation process for the LUKOIL-Perm LLC and LUKOIL Trade Center LLC;
- formalization of quantitative and qualitative indicators of the project, organization of the control of established parameters achievement;
- preparation and control of the execution of approved plans, regular reporting organization;
- expert examination of the technical decisions made, constant monitoring of the current project state;
- planning and organization of human resources involvement in the project;
- organization of regular information exchange among project participants;
- creation of a system for the identification, evaluation and tracking of risks and issues arising during the project;
- control over the observance of the timeframes and planned work volume;
- development of training materials;
- testing and go-live of software for the automation of the payment reconciliation process for the LUKOIL-Perm LLC and LUKOIL Trade Center LLC.
During the project its manageability, the transparency and the relevant quality of decisions made, in terms of both work organization and their execution, was ensured.
Download information about the project
"The successful work aimed at the development of software for ensuring the automation of the payments reconciliation process for the LUKOIL-Perm LLC and LUKOIL Trade Center LLC confirms good preparation and qualification of the Parma-Telecom LLC personnel able to ensure the organization of IT project works, offer efficient solutions for the management, control and implementation of works."
Chief Specialist of the IT and Communication Department, T.B. Poplaukhina.