- Roll out prompt collection and analysis of production data to ensure operational control and management, improve productivity and support medium- and long-term planning.
- Find and implement a scalable solution to process growing data volumes which should meet the requirements of the Unified Service Center (Dubai) as well as Iraqi laws and regulations.
ITPS Group together with Emerson implemented a complete set of software components. An integrated MES solution with smart (digital) field components was used as the basis for the automated process control system rolled out at the field.
The distributed field management system generates over 20,000 signals for managing and monitoring the processes. To collect process and store process data in real time, a PI System (OSIsoft) was installed. ITPS also implemented:
- Production Dashboard, a mobile application (OSIsoft)
- EnergyComponents, a hydrocarbon recording and distribution system (Tieto)
- STARLIMS, a laboratory support tool
- XHQ OperationIntelligence, an operational and analytical system (Siemens)
- Alarm History, an incident management system based on the OSIsoft PI System (developed by ITPS)
MES solution was developed and implemented together with other enterprise information systems, including SAP ERP with a SAP PM maintenance and repair module and an integrated modeling system.
Download information about the project
- Production process monitoring 24/7
- 50% decrease in backlogs vs. plan
- Oil production losses reduced
- Decision-making timeframe cut two-fold
** The material is available in Russian version only