To develop design documentation for Industrial Control Systems and Instrumentation & Controls in the framework of implementation of the project: Surface Infrastructure Development of Adamtash, Gumbulak, and Jarkuduk-Yangi-Kizilcha Gas Condensate Fields.
The design documentation package developed ITPS Mid East’s (ITPS Group) specialists for well pad facilities, gas gathering stations, gas processing facility, gas pipeline, condensate pipeline, gas metering stations, and condensate metering stations included the following documents:
- Main solutions for process monitoring and process control automation;
- Process automation flowchart;
- General block diagram of hardware;
- Terms of reference for design, manufacture, and delivery of Industrial Control Systems including:
a. Distributed Control System (DCS);
b. Emergency Shutdown System (ESS);
c. Subsystem of Automated Control and Protection;
d. Subsystem of Automated Control and Protection and Adjustment;
e. Subsystem of Instrumentation & Controls Maintenance;
f. Meteorological Monitoring Subsystem;
g. Communication systems for information exchange between the system components.
- List of I/O signals and emergency warning units for Industrial Control Systems (including DCS and ESS);
- Preliminary list of equipment of Instrumentation & Controls;
- Preliminary list of checklists;
- Preliminary forms of operator’s display video frames;
- Block diagrams of Industrial Control Sys-tem hardware;
- Drawings explaining and displaying the concept of the distributed control system including local control systems and emergency shutdown;
- Layout of equipment in instrument rooms and control rooms;
- List of main requirements to air conditioning and ventilation with regard to heat emission from instrument rooms, control rooms, control units, and shelters;
- Calculation of power consumption for Industrial Control System (including field Instrumentation & Controls);
- Instrument grounding loop;
- Calculation of instrument air.
Download information about the project
In total, in accordance with the contract, ITPS Mid East’s (ITPS Group) consultants developed 137 documents, including 3 documents of the approvable part of the project.
In the framework of the project, ITPS Mid East’s (ITPS Group) consultants developed standard specifications for Industrial Control Systems and Instrumentation & Controls of packaged units and the terms of reference for gas metering stations, condensate metering stations, and for a leak detection system of gas pipeline and condensate pipeline.