- Formalize the system integration requirements;
- Develop project solutions related to system integration;
- Develop integration solutions using the industrial standards of data exchange and the recommended data exchange tools both from by SAP (SAP XI) and by Oracle Primavera (Oracle Primavera API)
- Configure automatic data transfer between the systems;
- Train end users;
- Transfer the SAP ERP and Oracle Primavera systems in production operation, including the data transfer interface.
The developed integration solution allows automating:
- Processes of creating and updating the structure of WBS elements of SAP ERP on the basis of the EPS/WBS data of the Oracle Primavera P6 structure;
- Processes of creating SAP ERP planning versions on the basis of information on planned and actual execution, planned at the level of the activities of the network schedule created in Oracle Primavera P6;
- Processes of updating data on the actual execution of budgets in Oracle Primavera P6 on the basis of data transferred from SAP ERP.
As a result of the project all the established objectives were implemented.
Download information about the project
"Our company expresses its gratitude to the Parma-Telecom LLC for the high level of functional and technological execution of the task and for the quality of implementation of this integration solution and recommends it for the resolution of SAP ERP and Oracle Primavera system integration issues."
Managing Director of Lukoil Mid-East Ltd., Nasyrov Iskander Nailievich
* The project was implemented by the Parma-Telecom company (ITPS Group)
** The material is available in Russian version only