- Creation and adaptation of IT Service Level Agreements on the basis of the corporate service catalog of the LUKOIL Group organizations.
- Ensuring services and resources management to carry out complex servicing according to the ITSM/ITIL methodology and recommendations.
- Direct provision of technological infrastructure operation services.
- Information system administration.
- Software maintenance.
- User support according to the adopted servicing standards.
During the project Parma Telecom LLC specialists provided support to 1,300 users and 1,600 units of equipment, provided IT service to the VIP-list officials, provided IT service during the Client's out-of-office activities. Parma Telecom LLC managers carried out logistics management, organizational and methodological IT service support.
The following activities were carried out:
- planning and control of extraordinary and planned servicing execution according to the existing servicing standards and regulations;
- organization of extraordinary management of technical personnel within the framework of all serviced facilities;
- management of operation activities related to the organization of maintenance and emergency recovery works;
- development of regulatory, legal and methodological documents of the Client regulating the use and operation of computer and office equipment;
- ensuring administrative and management reporting and the organization of the process of providing operation reports and summaries of the completed works and services, as well as on the future service volumes planned;
- regular analysis of the current state of IT service and preparation of service quality improvement proposals;
- planning and organization of activities related to IT service process optimization and support service model development.
"The successful experience of the Parma Telecom LLC team's work within the framework of the information and technological support of the LUKOIL Group companies proves the high qualification of the company employees who can efficiently organize, manage and provide IT services, using modern methodologies and technologies."
Roman Privalov, Deputy Chief Information Officer of the LUKOIL INFORM LLC in the city of Perm
* The project was implemented by the Parma-Telecom company (ITPS Group)