The "Management and project design document flow using SAP ECM Suite products. SAP-enabled integration processes" round-table was held on 26 July.
Within a pleasant river cruise setting, participants were introduced to key issues within corporate document flow and given an opportunity to network and get expert advice.
The round-table discussions focused on the following issues:
- Automated document flow based on SAP xECM solution;
- Continuous contract management by means of integrated document flow based on SAP xECM and SAP ERP; document support of processes in SAP ERP with SAP xECM tools;
- End-to-end document flow and exchange with EPC suppliers as part of capital projects; managing revisions and contract deadlines for approval of project design documents in LUKOIL Overseas Holding Ltd. capital projects;
- Engineering design document management in PM processes;
- Risks and success factors in projects aimed at integration of document flow systems and ERP systems.
The round-table discussion was organized by SAP CIS and ITPS.