Implementation of an information management system based on 1C: Enterprise 8.
Download information about the project
The information system for enterprise management covers the following functions of management, financial and tax accounting by the indicated activity types:
- product order management and production services, cost calculation, production costs write-off, products/services sales and write-off;
- stock management;
- sales operations management;
- purchase orders management, inventory supply and demand control;
- enterprise cash flow operations management;
- human resources department document flow automation;
- financial and tax accounting operations recording according to the approved accounting policy;
- definition of the initial cost of services provided, products manifactured;
- planning the enterprise activity areas;
- financial analysis of the enterprise activity;
- reporting to the holding management.
The information system to be implemented is built on 2 configurations realized on the "1C: Enterprise 8" software platform:
- "1С: Production Enterprise Management";
- "Motor Transport Management".