- Automation of material management and stock accounting business processes using SAP Material Management (material flow management) functionality.
- Integration of the new SAP Material Management functionality with SAP Plant Maintenance (maintenance and repair) and SAP Finance (financial accounting).
From July 2015 and September 2016 as part of the first stage of the ITPS system implementation:
- Analysis of existing material demand planning and procurement business processes for maintenance and repair operations (MRO) as well as those used for stock and financial accounting
- Analysis of automated business processes of the SAP Plant Maintenance functionality
- Development of the following design solutions: management of material catalogues, equipment specifications and check lists, planning and procuring materials for maintenance and repair as well as managing stocks and warehouses
- Configuration and integration of SAP MM functionality with maintenance and repair business processes, thus ensuring that materials are always available for scheduled operation dates
- Testing of the system, training of key users and provision of support during the initial period of commercial operation.
After acceptance testing and user training in Iraq, the stock and warehouse management system was put into operation. Currently, ITPS provides system support.
Download information about the project
- Optimization of material planning, procurement and accounting business processes by determining requirements based on an approved maintenance and repair operations schedule
- Increased effectiveness of interactions between specialists responsible for business processes of maintenance and repair, procurement and warehouse management
- Increased equipment availability by reducing downtime due to unavailable materials or spares
- Enabling of accurate and well-reasoned material planning for planned maintenance and repair operations, planning of material consumption standards, stock levels, and fabrication and delivery time.
** The material is available in Russian version only